Monday, January 28, 2008

Obviously I lost steam on my food journal. One meal was more than enough. Sometimes I have trouble when I get too detail-oriented; it becomes a massive project and then I don't want to do it anymore. The long and the short of it is that I'm struggling a bit right now because all I want is carbs - lovely, heavy carbohydrates. I am like this every winter... perhaps all people who live in cold areas are. I am in serious hibernation mode. However, hopefully I will get out of it and back onto the cooking and eating healthy train... right after I have another peanut butter and banana sandwich...

1 comment:

Jen said...

I, too, am in hibernation mode and my nutrition needs a serious overhaul... What is about winter that makes me think freshly baked cookies are one of the major food groups?